Home » Blog 2 » You Blog 2

You Blog 2

The song that I chose for this blog is called “Liar” by a Korean girl group, (G)I-DLE. This song is a b-side track from their latest album “I Never Die” written and composed by the member Yuqi and it has this rock vibe to it. I chose this song was because this song has a strong meaning behind it being to not care on what others think and live the way you want. The rhythm to this song has a fast beat where the tempo is around 174 BPM and the scale is a G Major. The texture of this song is more homophonic where there is the singer and accompanied by many chords since there are more that 3 pitches being played. The form is more of a Verse-chorus form and the instruments has more electric guitar and drums. Here is the song.

Library OneSearch

Enter your search term and click Search to find an item in the CUNY catalog.

April 2024
M T W T F S S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

This course includes Open Educational Resources (OER), which are entirely cost-free and accessible online. Developed in the Open Knowledge Fellowship at The Graduate Center's Mina Rees Library, this work is made possible by state grant funding through the Office of Library Services.

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.