Home » Blog 6 » Ibrahim Kuku blog 6

Ibrahim Kuku blog 6

recently, I went to Davido concert. Davido is an African music artist who genre in afropop, pop, and acrobat. the concert venue was prospect park in Brooklyn, and it was an outdoor concert with a temporary stage develop just for the artist to perform and entertain the present audience. I decided to attend this concert because my high school year was coming to an end, and I need some fun outing before starting college. and also my brother paid for the tickets which gave me access to the concert.

the concert was very fun in many ways. first the concert include a system of call and response where Davido and his group shut down the mic and other instruments while the audience complete the lyrics to the song. on other ways too, Davido was showing different movements. he doesn’t just stand still and perform. he was jumping, switch between walking and jogging, and dancing. I was suprise that he also uses other instrument that wasn’t included in the songs he sang. also he brought up other artist too.

comparing Davido concert to jimi hendrix concert, the two concert was outdoor, but Jimi concert has more people and looks more coathic than Davido concert.

Library OneSearch

Enter your search term and click Search to find an item in the CUNY catalog.

March 2024
M T W T F S S
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

This course includes Open Educational Resources (OER), which are entirely cost-free and accessible online. Developed in the Open Knowledge Fellowship at The Graduate Center's Mina Rees Library, this work is made possible by state grant funding through the Office of Library Services.

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.